We offer a range of payment options for your convenience:
- Eftpos, Mastercard and Visacard
- CDBS (Child Dental Benefit Scheme – for eligible children aged 2 to 17 years)
- Interest free* payment plans (Offered through a third party provider)
Payment is required on the day of the service
We have the facility to claim directly through all registered Australian Private Health Funds, leaving only the gap to pay.
You must have your health fund card present for us to swipe for processing.
No card: The full amount for the procedure is required and claiming is processed direct through the health fund with the itemised receipt issued to you.
Under Medicare, the Australian government provides a capped benefit entitlement for children aged 2-17, allowing access to dental treatment for eligible families. Most families with children covered by the program will have received a letter from Medicare explaining your entitlements.
Treatment is bulk billed to Medicare, requiring no out of pocket expense for procedures covered by the scheme.
The Child Dental Benefit Schedule (CDBS) covers the cost of most basic dental procedures, capped at $1000 per 2 year period. Procedures covered include regular checkups, cleaning, X-rays, root canal treatments, extractions and fillings. Orthodontic services are not covered by the program.
It is important for parents to note that this Commonwealth Government funded initiative may be cancelled or changed at any time.
For more information on eligibility and entitlements, please visit the Human services government website: Click here to find out if you are eligible
In order to access the benefits of the CDBS, please ensure you bring your Medicare card to each appointment. A consent form is also required every calendar year, signed by the child’s parent or legal guardian.
ZIP PAY Interest Free* Payment Plans for treatment under $1000
NDP – HUMM Interest Free* Payment Plans for treatment over $1000
The National Dental Plan (NDP) – Humm powered by Certegy Ezi Pay
- Subject to eligibility/approval: Must be 18yrs and over
- Working a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Provide approved identification i.e. drivers license, aged pension card or veteran’s affairs card
- Minimum treatment amount financed: $1000
- Maximum finance amount: $12000
- Interest free* terms very from 12 to 24 months
- Fees from National Dental Plan: $70 establishment fee and $8 monthly fee
Please contact us to speak to our friendly staff to book an appointment to apply for the National Dental Plan – Humm finance
All interest free payment plans offered by Camden Dental Centre are financed through a third party provider.
*Interest Free – Terms and Conditions Apply.