Your local friendly Camden Dentist with quality and personal care.
We would like to let you know, we are still open and seeing patients over the current lock down period.
Extra procedures have been implemented to keep our staff and patients safe.
We request that patients call to make an appointment rather than attending in person. All patients will be seen by appointment only.
When making your appointment or confirming your appointment, we will ask if you have any symptoms of COVID such as a sore throat, fever, cough, headaches, difficulty breathing etc. We will need to know if you have visited a declared COVID hotspot or are considered a close contact. If necessary, your appointment will be rescheduled.
Other procedures we will be implementing are:
- All visitors to our practice will have their temperature checked on arrival.
- Hand sanitiser is available on arrival and departure at the front desk.
- In addition to our superior infection control protocols, we will be disinfecting all surfaces that you may come into contact with including door handles, pens, bathroom, etc. multiple times a day.
- Any items that have the potential to carry the virus will be removed from reception including magazines, toys and playstation controls.
- Chairs in reception have been moved to maintain the required social distancing requirements.
In order to protect our customers, our staff will not not be at work if they have cold/flu symptoms or have been to a declared COVID hotspot.
We will continue to monitor the advice given by the Australian Dental Association (ADA), NSW Health and the Australian Government.
If you have any questions about our response to COVID-19, please give us a call. We would be happy to address your concerns.
Welcome to your local Camden Dentist.
We are a friendly dental practice with quality and personal care as our main focus. Camden Dental Centre has been serving Camden, Narellan, Oran Park and the surrounding region for more than 12 years. We invest in the latest technology and techniques to be able to do high quality affordable dentistry.
At Camden Dental Centre, you have access to the full spectrum of dental care and treatments by our team of Dentists, Oral Health Therapists and Hygienists.
We are open 6 days a week with early morning and late evening appointments available. Parking is conveniently located next door at Woolworths or across the road in the free council carpark.
Interest Free Payment Plans are available for your convenience! We offer Zip Pay for treatment under $1000 and The National Dental Plan – Humm powered by Certegy Ezi Pay for treatment over $1000. Talk to our friendly staff today!